Alceda eyes Asian UCITS franchise
Fri May 13, 2011
Independent service provider Alceda Fund Management has
established a rep office in Singapore recently in a bid to win
UCITS mandates from Asian managers.
The Luxembourg-based company currently has $6 billion of
assets under administration, of which $4billion are under its
UCITS platform and of which approximately 50% are parked in
absolute return fund strategies.
Hamid Parsa, the director for sales and business development
says his group is now looking...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager