San Francisco-based manager launches UCITS fund
Fri May 13, 2011
San Francisco-based Ascend Capital, which runs about $3.2
billion, is the latest US-based alternative investment manager
to unveil its absolute return UCITS offering.
Other prominent US-based managers launching UCITS hedge
funds this year include Wall Street legends John Paulson,
Barton Biggs and Thomas Sandell. Earlier this week
Florida-based Dunn Capital launched a...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager