Leon Cooperman to Mark Fisher: “You’re destroying the market”
By Lawrence Delevingne
Fri May 13, 2011
A fundamental equity portfolio manager challenges a high frequency trader to lead.
Old school stock pickers and new school high frequency
traders don’t see eye to eye. But after last
year’s flash crash, the tension has become
stronger, as evidenced by the harsh words Omega
Advisors’ Leon Cooperman had for Mark Fisher, the
founder of algorithmic shop MBF Asset Management.
Cooper told Fisher that...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager