GAM brings management of emerging markets fund in-house
Mon May 16, 2011
GAM, the big London-based alternative asset management firm, is
planning to move the investment management of one of its
absolute return UCITS fund in-house.
The GAM Star Pharo Emerging Market Debt & FX Fund, which is
sub-advised by Pharo Global Advisors, will be run by GAM
investment director Paul McNamara from next month –
subject to regulatory approval.
Concurrently, the fund’s name will change to GAM
Star Emerging Markets Total Return. This follows the asset
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager