Wyoming invests $180 million with macro funds
By Anastasia Donde
Tue May 17, 2011
The state's retirement system has allocated to five brand names for its first hedge fund investments.
The $6.6 billion Wyoming Retirement System has invested $30
million each with global macro hedge funds managed by Moore
Capital Management, Graham Capital Management,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager