Private banking industry looks to UCITS
Wed May 18, 2011
The private banking industry is rebuilding its alternative
fund offering by using the opportunities created by absolute
return UCITS, according to Eric Personne from Bank of America
Merrill Lynch Investment Solutions UCITS SICAV has strong
sales from private banks’ and fund of funds
investors, according to Personne, head of EMEA Equity
Structuring and Fund Solutions.
He adds: "The private banking industry has suffered a bad
experience with hedge funds and funds of hedge funds during the
crisis, and is still dealing with the consequences of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager