BTG Pactual hires JPM’s Herzberg to head equity trading
Wed May 18, 2011
BTG Pactual, the fast-growing independent investment bank
and asset management group led by Andre Esteves that is focused
on emerging and global markets, has made another senior hire to
strengthen its European team.
The bank has recruited David Herzberg from JP Morgan as head
of international equity trading. Before joining BTG Pactual he
was global head of the equity derivative business at JP Morgan
from 2006. Herzberg is joining as a partner based in London and
will report to managing partner Huw Jenkins.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager