BofA Merrill appoints Brevan’s Gallo for top markets role
Wed May 18, 2011
Bank of America Merrill Lynch has announced that Fabrizio
Gallo is joining from Brevan Howard Asset Management as co-head
of global equities and EMEA global markets. He will join the
firm in late summer – reporting to Tom Montag,
president of global banking and markets.
Gallo joins Mike...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager