SW Mitchell rolls out UCITS version of small-caps strategy
Wed May 18, 2011
Specialist European equities manager SW Mitchell Capital,
the $1.8 billion equities boutique run by former JO Hambro
Investment Management man Stuart Mitchell, is planning to
launch the first fund under its recently established UCITS
Irish umbrella in June.
The fund will offer investors access to a long/short...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager