MKP wins $100m Wisconsin mandate
By Anastasia Donde
Wed May 18, 2011
The Wisconsin state pension continues to fill its new 2% allocation to hedge funds.
The $81.8 billion State of Wisconsin Investment Board has
invested $100 million in a long/short credit fund managed by
MKP Capital Management. A spokeswoman...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager