Ridgeback preps fund with five-year investment horizon
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Thu May 19, 2011
Started by an alumnus of SAC affiliate Sigma Capital, the firm is also opening its flagship fund for the first time since its 2006 launch.
Ridgeback Capital Management, the $520 million healthcare shop
set up by former SAC Capital Advisors trader Wayne Holman, is
in the process of launching a new fund that will hold stocks
for up to five years. The Ridgeback HORIZON Fund will focus on
mid-to-large cap stocks and seek to benefit from dividend
income and long-term capital gains.
The fund will charge fees of 1.5% of assets...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager