Chester Kam and Stanley Ku partner for big comeback fund
Mon May 23, 2011
Two prominent names in the Asian hedge fund space are
teaming up to launch an Asian macro hedge fund aimed at
combining their trading talent honed at Western bulge bracket
banks. Chester Kam, former CIO of Alphadyne Asset Management,
is understood to have joined hands with ex-Minerva Capital
founder Stanley Ku to launch the fund most likely in the third
quarter of this year.
The fund is...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager