Samena JV seeks $250m for Angel fund
Mon May 23, 2011
|Maximilian Tomei (Reyl & Cie); Julius Wang
(Samena Capital); Charles Bok (Reyl Singapore); Ramiz
Hasan (Samena Capital)
Swiss boutique private bank Reyl & Cie has acquired a
50% stake in Samena Capital’s hedge fund seeding
business in Hong Kong and the joint venture is now looking to
raise up to $250 million for a fund that will invest in
start-up hedge funds across emerging markets.
Both firms have already committed a combined $25 million to
seed Samena Angel Fund II which will invest in start-up...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager