E Fund readies two global EM strategies
Mon May 23, 2011
One of China’s biggest asset managers, E Fund
Management, is launching this year two global emerging market
funds through its Hong Kong arm and hopes to initially raise a
combined $500 million for both.
The first fund, the long-only Global Emerging Markets China
Enhanced Fund, is scheduled to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager