FPP, Whitney Select lead Japan as stocks rebound after last month’s falls
Mon May 23, 2011
April was a relatively quiet month for the Japanese market,
with rebounds for some of those stocks that sold off most
sharply in the wake of last month’s disaster.
TOPIX ended the month down 2.01% in USD terms.
Of those that were up, FPP Japan did well to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager