Kingdon taps SAC portfolio manager, Indus CCO
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Fri May 20, 2011
The firm is up for the year and increasing its staff.
Kingdon Capital Management, which manages $4.98 billion, has
been staffing up, adding a portfolio manager and legal
executive. Kingdon Associates, the firm’s flagship
global equity fund, gained 2.08% in April, leaving it up 2.79%
for the year.
Jonathan Siegel, who invested in healthcare stocks at SAC
Capital Advisors, joined the firm as...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager