Ex-Deephaven man Salet lines up backers for Apson
Wed May 25, 2011
Apson Capital, the new global equity long/short fund headed
up by ex-Deephaven manager Edouard Salet, is shaping up to be
one of the most high-profile launches in Europe this year.
Already attracting considerable interest from investors
– including seed capital from one of the alternative
investment world’s top blue-chip names –
the fund is set to go live on 1 July.
The long/short equity-focused approach – similar to
that which Salet employed very successfully as part of the
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager