Specialist EM group Finisterre builds business in wake of acquisition by US-based Principal
Wed May 25, 2011
Finisterre Capital, the fast-growing and well-performing
London-based specialist emerging markets hedge fund group led
by Paul Crean, is planning to launch its first dedicated
emerging market equity fund later this year as the first step
in its expansion following the acquisition of a majority stake
in the firm by US-based Principal Global Investors.
Finisterre, which has so far focused primarily on emerging
market sovereign and corporate debt strategies since its
inception in 2002, is in the process of adding two managers to
run the new equity offering from another hedge fund group.
Terms have been agreed, but the individuals...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager