Mesirow seeks portfolio manager for Abu Dhabi joint venture
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Wed May 25, 2011
The new firm plans to manage money for large investors in the Middle East and Asia.
Mesirow Financial is looking to hire a senior portfolio manager
to oversee a team of money managers for an investment
management joint venture with Mubadala Development, an
investment arm of the Abu Dhabi government.
The joint venture, which will reportedly launch in
September, is an effort by...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager