Ira Sohn: The 2011 picks
By Lawrence Delevingne, Suzy Kenly Waite
Thu May 26, 2011
Chanos says to short green tech, Einhorn calls for Ballmer's head and Ackman pumps Family Dollar.
The 16th annual Ira Sohn Investment Conference in New York
City yesterday didn't disappoint. AR brings you the full list
of investment tips from the charity event (for background on
some of the ideas, see previous AR coverage summarized here).
Based on how the 2010 ideas performed, there will likely be
more winners than losers, but do not heed the advice of the
hedge fund masters blindly. Normal 0 false false false EN-US
X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 ...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager