Hong Kong diamond fund to be launched
Fri May 27, 2011
Diamond-crazed Hong Kong is about to see the launch of its
first fund specialising in the glittery stones.
Alan Landau, the CEO of Novel Asset Management, says he
expects to launch in the third quarter a closed-end fund
trading and investing in diamonds and hopes to raise $20 to $30
million mostly from high net worth investors and wealth
management firms in Europe...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager