Lyxor China fund records steady performance
Fri May 27, 2011
Good stock selection and strong risk management helped the $22
million Lyxor China Dragon Fund to outperform the benchmark
MSCI China index in the first four months of the year,
according to portfolio manager James Chong.
This is the only China-focused fund sold through the Lyxor
platform. Chong explains that Lyxor already had a large pool of
funds way back in 2008 but did...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager