Charlie Chan’s macro fund set for June launch with $100m
Tue May 31, 2011
Veteran prop trader Charlie Chan is finally launching his
much-anticipated Asian macro strategy fund in June with around
$100 million, joining other star prop traders in the region
that have successfully taken the first step to becoming a
full-fledged hedge fund manager.
The former Credit Suisse prop trader who headed one of the
most celebrated FX, fixed income, credit and commodities
trading team in the region, confirmed to AsiaHedge...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager