Pennsylvania School Employees beefs up programme
Fri Jun 3, 2011
The $48 billion
Pennsylvania Public School Employees’ Retirement
System has decided to allocate an additional $250 million to
Capula Investment Management at its last board of trustees
Consultant Aksia recommended a $250 million allocation to
the Capula Tail Risk Fund, Class C shares.
This decision follows a $200 million mandate awarded to the
Capula Global Relative...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager