McGovern’s Arrow builds presence in UK through joint venture with Generation AM
Fri Jun 3, 2011
Arrow Hedge Partners, a $1.2 billion Canadian asset manager
founded in 1999 by Jim McGovern, is expanding its presence in
the UK through Generation Asset Management and at the same time
rebranding with a name change to Arrow Capital Management.
McGovern, former chief executive officer and co-founder of
BPI Financial Corporation, said: "We are very excited to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager