APG backs a second seeding fund
Fri Jun 3, 2011
As seeding takes its place on centre stage, IMQubator, the
hedge fund seeding platform backed by the $392 billion APG
pension fund, has given the former AIG team $36 million in
seeding capital and decided to create a second seeding fund.
IMQubator will transform its current IMQubator Multi Manager
Fund into a limited-life vehicle that will be called IMQubator
1, while simultaneously developing a second fund, which also
will invest in hedge fund start-ups.
Both vehicles will be open to other institutional investors
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager