Protégé launches best ideas vehicle, beefs up team
Fri Jun 3, 2011
Protégé Partners, the New York-based
emerging-manager specialist group with $2.8 billion in assets,
has launched Protégé Tactical, a concentrated,
best ideas fund that has approximately $200 million in initial
commitments and verbal commitments.
Separately, Ted Seides, co-founder of Protégé
Partners, has assumed the titles of president and co-chief
investment officer. Seides will continue to work in concert
with Jeff Tarrant, in...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager