Paris firm NewAlpha backs ex-Highbridge credit manager
Thu Jun 2, 2011
NewAlpha Asset Management, the Paris-based global hedge fund
incubation specialist that is part of the OFI Asset Management
group, has initiated its 16th strategic investment through a
seeding deal with New York-based PAMLI Capital Management.
PAMLI – which focuses on global credit investments
and currently has assets under management of over $100 million
– was founded by Faisal Syed, the former portfolio
manager of Highbridge Capital’s Credit Relative
Value strategy and co-portfolio manager...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager