Heptagon kicks off first UCITS equity launch with Helicon
Thu Jun 2, 2011
Heptagon Capital, the $3.6bn specialist London-based asset
management business set up in 2005, has launched the Helicon
Fund, an internally-managed UCITS III product.
Incorporated in Ireland, the Helicon Fund is listed on the
Irish Stock Exchange with daily liquidity in...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager