Juchault and Obert re-emerge with Puzzle
Fri Jun 3, 2011
When Jean-Louis Juchault and David Obert sold their 22% stake
in Systeia Capital Management at the start of 2008, many
expected the dynamic duo to resurface shortly, but due to
market events, Puzzle Capital, a fund of funds with a one-year
track record, has only come to light now.
The sale of the $1.5 billion business they set up in 2001 to
the parent Crédit...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager