UCITS complement and don’t compete with hedge funds, says Dexia
Fri Jun 3, 2011
Absolute return UCITS funds do not represent competition to
hedge funds but are a complementary offering, according to
Fabrice Cuchet from Dexia Asset Management.
Cuchet, chief investment officer of alternatives at
Paris-based Dexia, also says the UCITS legislation will not
replace hedge funds.
Fabrice Cuchet: Dexia Asset Management
He adds: UCITS are always developing. The fourth version
is about come into force and discussions about UCITS V have
started. For alternative...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager