Maryland director of investments to join Metropolitan Museum of Art
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Mon Jun 6, 2011
Vanessa Melendez spent nearly seven years overseeing the University of Maryland’s hedge fund portfolio.
Vanessa Melendez, the director of investments at the University
System of Maryland, will be leaving the $817
million endowment to join the $2.1 billion endowment of New
York’s Metropolitan Museum of Art.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager