Another top CTA launches absolute return UCITS fund, starting with $100m
Tue Jun 7, 2011
Connecticut-based hedge fund manager Millburn Ridgefield
Corporation has announced launch assets of $100 million for its
DB Platinum IV dbX Millburn Multi-Markets Index Fund, which
launched earlier this month, is the latest major managed
futures firm to launch a fund using the UCITS framework.
Barry Goodman: Millburn Ridgefield Corporation
The new fund is designed to closely track the asset
manager’s existing Multi-Markets trading
programme, which has a six-year track record and an annualised
return of more than 12%....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager