Titan Capital closes HK offices, eyes UCITS, more managed accounts
Wed Jun 8, 2011
New York-based Titan Capital has closed its Hong Kong
trading office and is now evaluating an optimal presence to
maintain in Asia. Portfolio manager Russell Abrams confirmed
this, noting that Titan makes money trading mostly out of New
York rather than out of Asia.
Going forward, the firm is looking to win more managed
account mandates this year and possibly establish a UCITS
structure for existing funds....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager