Former Third Point PM launches healthcare fund
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Wed Jun 15, 2011
Brigette Roberts worked at Dan Loeb’s firm for three years.
Brigette Roberts, a former portfolio manager at Third Point,
will open her maiden healthcare long/short fund to outside
investors for the first time on August 1.
Roberts founded YYC Capital Management and began running the
strategy as a managed account in August 2009. The strategy
gained 2.35% in its first...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager