Highbridge adds sterling currency class for commodities fund
Thu Jun 16, 2011
Following investor demand alternatives manager Highbridge
Capital Management has introduced a sterling hedged share class
for its UCITS diversified commodities fund.
The UCITS-compliant Highbridge Diversified Commodities Fund
which was launched in March 2011 gives investors the
opportunity to gain exposure to pure commodities.
It invests in the most liquid, major commodities, with a
long bias, but also...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager