Public pensions take interest in minority managers
Fri Jun 17, 2011
The appetite for women and minority owned hedge funds
appears to be growing and the potential assets at play are
estimated to eventually top $378 billion, according to an
industry survey from Barclays Capital.
The number of women and minority owned hedge funds remains
small, representing only 3.3% of hedge funds, the survey says.
These figures follow an increase in the number of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager