Another US-based absolute return manager unveils UCITS-compliant fund
Tue Jun 21, 2011
360 Global Capital is the latest New York-based investment
advisor to launch a UCITS-compliant fund.
The firm manages the 360 Global Capital fund, a global
long/short equity fund launched on 20 August 2008, on
which the UCITS strategy is based.
Enrique Abeyta:360 Global Capital
The strategy takes a global industry-centric approach to
investing with a heavy emphasis on long and short
opportunities, tactical trading and quantitative risk
management, according to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager