Fortress sets its sights on strategic expansion in Asia
Mon Jun 20, 2011
Fortress Investment Group, with $43 billion in assets globally,
is looking to build on its current operations for strategic
growth in Asia, which already include established credit teams
in Tokyo and Sydney, and a macro trading team in Singapore that
launched an Asia-specific fund in March.
Next, Fortress is looking at the Asian equity long/short
space, among other things. Over time, the idea is to create a
focused range of bespoke strategies, built around specialised
portfolio management teams and expertise the firm...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager