Charlie Chan’s new macro fund now set for launch with $100m
Mon Jun 20, 2011
Veteran prop trader Charlie Chan is finally launching his
much-anticipated Asian macro strategy fund this month with
around $100 million, joining other star prop traders in the
region that have successfully taken the first step to becoming
a fully fledged hedge fund manager.
The former Credit Suisse prop trader who headed one of the
most celebrated FX, fixed income, credit and commodities
trading teams in the region, confirmed to AsiaHedge...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager