Oracle Capital delivers strong returns
Mon Jun 20, 2011
A year since its launch, Oracle Capital’s
structured credit opportunity fund is approaching $50
in assets under management. The firm’s founding
partners are optimistic that they will be able to secure more
investments after delivering very strong returns.
Oracle Structured Credit Segregated Portfolio 2, its main
open-ended fund, generated 22.36% net for the first...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager