Lyxor China Dragon vehicle records steady performance
Mon Jun 20, 2011
Good stock selection and strong risk management helped the $22
million Lyxor China Dragon Fund to outperform the benchmark
MSCI China index in the first four months of the year,
according to portfolio manager James Chong.
This is so far the only China-focused fund sold through the
Lyxor platform. Chong explained that Lyxor already had a large
pool of funds way back in 2008...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager