Firebrick Capital plots mid-cap Asian fund
Mon Jun 20, 2011
Singapore-based Firebrick Capital Management is poised to
launch on 1 July a long/short equity fund focused on Asian
The group is led by Toru Ueda, the former CIO/CEO of PPM
Japan and founder/portfolio manager of Hachiman Japan Fund,
which was shut down at the end of 2010.
The members of the Firebrick team...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager