LBN Advisers sees assets jump to $450 million
Mon Jun 20, 2011
Assets under management at Hong Kong-based/Cayman-registered
LBN Advisers reached $450 million in May 2011 as the firm
continued to generate new subscriptions from investors for its
two China-focused funds.
The firm’s CEO and COO, Benjamin Chang, says
the figure is $50...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager