Benros gets going with $300m Brummer backing
Thu Jun 23, 2011
Benros Capital, the London-based European event-driven fund led
by former Goldman Sachs Principal Strategies managers Daniele
Benatoff and Ariel Roskis, has gone live this month with
initial assets of $350 million.
The start-up, which is one of the largest new European
launches this year, is supported by a significant investment
from Brummer & Partners, the $13 billion group...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager