Oddo swells alternatives group with €100m merger arb fund run by Banque d’Orsay team
Thu Jun 23, 2011
Oddo Asset Management, the investment arm of the
160-year-old independent French financial services group Oddo
& Cie, is stepping up the development of its alternative
investment business with the launch of a €100 million
merger arbitrage fund.
The launch follows the acquisition by the Oddo group of
Banque d’Orsay from German bank WestLB late last
year and signals the expanded group’s ambition to
roll out new offerings and investment strategies for its
The new M&A arbitrage fund –...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager