Brummer, Gartmore add to shutdown list as attrition rate falls
Thu Jun 23, 2011
The liquidation of a second fund this year by
Stockholm-based multi-strategy group Brummer & Partners and
the closure of Gartmore’s quant equity strategy by
new owner Henderson are among the list of European hedge fund
shutdowns in recent weeks.
Brummer has pulled the plug on its Arbor European equity
market-neutral fund – which becomes...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager