CQS to soft-close high-performing ABS strategy at $2bn
Wed Jun 22, 2011
The firm is carefully managing inflows to its sought-after funds.
CQS, the $11 billion global multistrategy asset manager led by
Michael Hintze, is soft-closing its high-performing $1.6
billion CQS ABS Fund during the next few months, allowing time
for investors to complete the necessary due diligence for
additional allocations to take the fund to $2 billion.
In addition, the London-based firm has also decided to reserve
extra capacity for allocations from the Diversified Fund, a
$460 million multistrategy vehicle that allocates across
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager