NewAlpha Woori venture prepares $200m seeding vehicle
Thu Jun 23, 2011
Paris-based hedge fund seeder NewAlpha Asset Management and
its partner Singapore-based Woori Absolute Partners (WAP) are
gearing up to establish a $200 million seeding vehicle for
start-up hedge funds in the region.
Both companies announced their partnership last week, saying
they will invest in emerging managers and source investing
capital from European and Asian institutions.
The East-West alliance was struck just a few weeks after an
announcement that both...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager