Northern Trust optimistic of strong growth in Asia
Thu Jun 23, 2011
All indications point to a continued growth of the hedge fund
industry, and Northern Trust is bullish on the prospect of
growing its hedge fund administration franchise in the Asia
region following the acquisition of Omnium, the spin-off fund
administration platform from hedge fund group Citadel. The
acquisition is expected to be completed this July.
Peter Cherecwich, the head of Global Fund Services at
Northern Trust, says the acquisition will result in a rapid
growth of assets under administration.
Omnium already has $80 billion...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager